My Books

Friday, June 26, 2009

my new favorite bag



I have a "thing" for bags and jackets, and I am loving my new bag from Etsy! What a surprise, I've picked out another thing with a bird on it. It just came in the mail yesterday...from Istanbul, Turkey, made by Sinem Inugur. It's nicely made and I really like the splash of orange inside, perfect for a summer day. Do you "need" a new bag too? I bet you do. Here is the link to Sinem's Etsy shop. Lots of fun bags to choose from.

Isn't Etsy such a cool thing? An international online consignment shop...gotta love it.

4 comments:

sinem said...

Thank you very much:))

IKABAGS said...

Yes so beautiful bag !

IKABAGS said...

My best seller " Birdy " in Storque ...Thanks to Liz and Matt visiting Paris and sharing your experiences with us.
http://www.etsy.com/storque/etsy-news/re-cap-from-the-european-road-6385/

and on storque !!! yay
http://www.etsy.com/storque/spotlight/etsy-finds-procrastinators-rejoice-6519/#comment-211695

IKABAGS said...

Thanks for supproting unique handmade