My Books

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Buckeye Book Fair



Just a quick post to let you know I was invited to participate in the Buckeye Book Fair in Wooster this Saturday, November 1. It's the biggest book fair in Ohio, and it's going to be a fun event with around 100 writers and illustrators participating.



I made button pins from Haiku Baby artwork. One is with the cover art, and the others represent each of the four seasons. The buttons will be give-aways for people that come to my table and buy a book. I am also signing copies of my other book, Peanut Butter and Jellyfishes: A Very Silly Alphabet Book.

So, if you're looking for something to do on Saturday when you're coming down from your post-Halloween sugar-high, come visit me and all of the other authors and illustrators too! HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

No comments: