My Books

Thursday, July 26, 2012


Psst! Since it seems that the word is getting out, I think it's finally safe to share the news myself. Are you ready? Ok. Here it is:

 I haiku you. 

Um (*blush*), I mean, that's the name of my next picture book with Random House.

 I Haiku You is coming this December 26, just in time for Valentine's Day but perfect for any day of the year! This book is very close to my heart, and I hope it can make its way into yours too. It's meant for all ages, and it's a sweet little gift for that special someone.

Stay tuned for more sneak peeks as the pub date gets closer!


Megan said...

Congratulations, Betsy! Looks like it's going to be adorable!!!


Wow! Congrats! The characters are very sweet and I love that technique. You're full of surprises. Looking forward to seeing the finished book.