My Books

Thursday, July 26, 2012

psst!

Psst! Since it seems that the word is getting out, I think it's finally safe to share the news myself. Are you ready? Ok. Here it is:

 I haiku you. 

Um (*blush*), I mean, that's the name of my next picture book with Random House.























 I Haiku You is coming this December 26, just in time for Valentine's Day but perfect for any day of the year! This book is very close to my heart, and I hope it can make its way into yours too. It's meant for all ages, and it's a sweet little gift for that special someone.

Stay tuned for more sneak peeks as the pub date gets closer!



2 comments:

Megan said...

Congratulations, Betsy! Looks like it's going to be adorable!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Congrats! The characters are very sweet and I love that technique. You're full of surprises. Looking forward to seeing the finished book.